Sunday, November 30, 2014

I have got to post updates more often

Okay I am back with a past thanksgiving near the end of Semester/Quarter update. My GRCC classes are decent not great (Great would be all As) I have a two Mid Range Bs a low B and a mid range C (Stupid Weather classes) Over on the UNM side of things my one English course is a C which I am hoping to at least get to a low B somehow if possible. I still wish I took it in person but oh freaking well. I am still as of 11/30 at 1:30 AM Mt time waiting on finding out if I got a dorm for GRCC for winter Quarter. (Maybe got that letter today but did not check mail.) I hope to hear from that end of things soon because I need to know if people need to cancel plane tickets and me wait on moving till March or hold onto the plane tickets and get ready to move soon as we plan on leaving as of now December 29th with my last day of working at the wonderful job I have LA Monitor the prior day! Have a great few weeks and I will get back to you all as soon as I find out if I got a place or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment